Sunday, July 29, 2012

What Did I Do

I did not have my bikes posted for sale. It was out by word of mouth that I would sell one of them. I was thinking of selling one to have money to fix up the other. I received an email from someone I did not know, asking about my bikes for another person they knew. In the end the guy came to look at  the bikes cause I said I would sell either one. After taking both for a ride he asked me if I would sell both. Um.... ok, sure. Then I thought I would go to Grand Forks and pick up a new one from Walmart. The guys at the local bike shop tried to help me into a really nice Opus, but I just cant get that much money together. So off to Grand Forks I went and picked up my new Schwinn road bike and LOVE it. Picture to follow.

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM , Blogger Laura said...

you went to Grand Forks? You should've come to Fargo!!! Then you could've bought a bike and seen your favorite American Friend at the same time!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home